TAX MANAGER – Portland, OR
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
Do You want to work for a firm with a dynamic culture, flex time and 20% above market compensation? We have the opportunity for you and we want you on as an equal team member.
If interested you should 4-12 years' public tax accounting experience. You will have experience with 1040s, 1065s, 1120s among other types of returns. Additionally, you will want to take a consultative approach to working with clients, focusing more on planning than compliance. You will be a Certified Public Accountant. If so, we may ask you to join our team.
- We would like you to run a client base potentially consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals.
- We can serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients.
- We will help you lead the work flow, including proper delegation to staff according to their experience and capabilities, and coordination with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- We assist you with a dedicated effort to develop new business with both current and prospective clients as a tax manager.
- You may provide equal overall tax leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- We review the tax working papers and settle that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the arrangement letter.
Essential Job Requirements
- 4-10 years of public accounting tax experience. Tax Manager experience preferred.
- An active CPA license is required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
- Master's or Graduate level degree in Taxation is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Research and writing are essential
- Strong skills in general accounting
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's in accounting
- We require recent public accounting experience.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584