Audit Senior – Westborough, MA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Formed in the 1970’s, our firm has grown to become one of New England’s largest full-service public accounting and consulting firms. With over 120 partners and professionals, they proactively provide Tax, Accounting, and Business Solutions to many industry sectors. Privately Owned Companies, Non-Profits, Individuals, and Estates, to name a few.
They have consistently earned High Peer review awards from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Perform and guide other staff members in delivering multi-faceted and complex assignments and tasks for a variety of clients and businesses.
- Demonstrate a breadth and depth of professional knowledge, technical skills and the ability to deliver a broad range of services in the accounting, tax and audit areas.
- Share accountability with managers and partners to ensure that clients are satisfied and that services are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must have a “service mentality” and a thorough understanding of accounting debits and credits and audit risk areas.
- Ability to work independently on assignments and address issues/questions with engagement Managers and/or Partners.
- Strong time management, organizational, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have knowledge and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Pro F/X is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Active or in pursuit of CPA
- 3+ years of auditing, tax, and consulting experience with a public accounting firm
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584